Does your business depend on keeping pests under control?
For a large number of businesses there is a lot at stake if pests are found on your premises. The end result of poor pest control could be loss of reputation, fines or closure.
Our maintenance contracts provide the reassurance of regular monitoring visits and inspections combined with prevention measures and backup plans to deal with the start of problems fast before they spread.
All businesses are different – so we offer a personalised contract just to match your business requirements. Whether you have one location or multiple sites we can help you.
The benefits of our Pest Control Maintenance Contracts include:
- Prevent contamination and disease – insects, rodents and birds easily contaminate work surfaces, food and operational equipment. They also carry bacteria and potential parasites which present an increased health risk.
- Prevent damage to property, stock or products on site – rats and mice frequently gnaw cables and pipes causing fires and flooding. Insect infestations can be expensive too in terms of lost production, rejects and returns as well as possible loss of contracts. Bird droppings are unsightly and lead to possible insect infestations.
- Protect Reputation – Some businesses will never recover from a pest infestation. Prosecutions and fines make headlines which scare away your clients. Loss of confidence in a business is hard to recover.
Ask the experts – Appoint a Professional
Arrowguard have been removing pests since 1970 and we are proud to be members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA). As a BPCA member we operate to strict codes of practice and expertise in all our work.
Our Maintenance Contracts can provide:
- Planned inspections and preventative work
- Comprehensive reporting
- Documented Evidence of ‘Due Diligence’ – in case of potential prosecution
- Risk and CoSHH assessments to ensure your compliance with current legislation
Prevention is better than cure – call us today on 0800 013 0181 to get a quote.